Rifle Garfield County Airport (RIL) - is located in Rifle, Colorado, a mere 27 miles from Glenwood Springs, 46 miles to Eagle, 61 miles to Aspen, 65 miles to Grand Junction, and 88 miles to Vail. It is in the epicenter of Colorado's best Rocky Mountain to Red Rock Desert recreational and residential properties.
• The preferred alternate for Eagle and Aspen (which are closed at night frequently due to weather);
• The preferred General Aviation Mountain Business Jet Airport in Colorado;
• Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
• An airport with no noise restrictions;
• A General Aviation airport of which security regulations of commercial airports do not apply; and
• It is STMP (Special Traffic Management Procedures) friendly.
FBO Additions in 2016
• New 7,500 sq ft FBO lobby and pilots lounge
• New 30,000 sq ft hangar that will accommodate G-650 & Global size aircraft
• Total heated hangar space now at 128,000 sq ft