April 11th - 13th, 2017
Shanghai Hongqiao Airport - Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre - Shanghai, China
Join thousands of top business aviation leaders, entrepreneurs, and other purchase decision-makers for the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2017). This is the perfect venue for investors considering aviation as a business opportunity; companies thinking of using an aircraft for business; and flight departments who have long used aircraft as a valuable business.
The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will be held at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre from April 11 to 13, 2017. In partnership with Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), ABACE is Asia’s premier business aviation event.
ABACE has proven to be a high-value event, attracting entrepreneurs, wealth creators, aircraft-purchase decision makers and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia. Since its launch in 2012, ABACE has rapidly grown to over 8,000 attendees from 51 countries around the world, 165 exhibitors, 30 aircraft on static display and more than 500 members of the media.
Major figures in government and industry are also key participants in each ABACE.
- ABACE2012 included a presentation from U.S. Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari.
- ABACE2013 welcomed Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to China, and Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, president of the council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ABACE2014 featured Michael Huerta, Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Wang Zhiqing, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, and Masaaki Kai, Senior Deputy Director General for the Japan Civil Aviation Bureau
- ABACE2015 included Susan Kurland from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- ABACE2016 freatured a keynote address from Dr. Fang Liu, ICAO Secretary General